Discover Prime Book Box for Kids. Learn more. Don't have a Kindle? Chance to win daily prizes. Get ready for Prime Day with the Amazon App. No purchase necessary.
Similar authors to follow
Get started. Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Virtual Book Tours to Promote Social Causes?
- The Street Life Series: Is it Suicide or Murder?.
- No Angel in the Classroom: Teaching through Feminist Discourse!
Showing of 1 reviews. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. There was a problem filtering reviews right now.
Sista Cindyella Mae : Loretta Smith :
Please try again later. Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase. Wow this book was really silly and not in a good way. A African American Cinderella can have more substance then this.
- Sista CindyElla Mae: Loretta Smith, Gloria Marconi: laraqanutazi.tk: Books?
- Sign up for the e-zine - it’s FREE!;
- The Wolfs Destiny (a tale of the Holtlands Book 3).
- U.S. National Science Foundation: Major Research Equipment and Facility Construction.
- Kiss Me: An Avon Books Valentines Day Anthology (A Rock Canyon, Idaho Novella)!
This almost seems like a joke. See the review. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Get fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime. Back to top. Or is her nouvea feminist, opinionated and good-willed self destined to live a life of television reruns alone with twenty-some cats?
This book really stinks, for a number of reasons. The back of the book spoils it. The little summary on the back is supposed to tell you the starting basics of the story and leave you wondering where it goes from there. In only twelve lines, the back of this book managed to explain the whole storyline. Even without the summary spoilers, this story was still too predictable, even for a romance. Or maybe there was some seemingly impossible obstacle preventing a relationship between hero and heroine.
This book? Other than popularity unoriginal! From a Christian perspective, this was horrible: a The main character was a feminist. Love was painted wrong. Sure, having three crushes is just fine; calling every cute dude she meets her soul mate is going a little overboard.
Related Sista CindyElla Mae
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved